Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pictures that Speak to Me

I have always loved how images can provoke emotions of all sorts. It is only fitting that good ones are shared, and as we all know many folks are now sharing the hell out of them via the internet, and of course, jackasses like me that pass them around.



I just went through a few I have collected and here is what I found. I am sorry if you have seen some of them but I can't help myself. This one made the implication that our politicians need to take advice from this dude and "Grow a Pair." Unfortunately, there may be individuals, both male and female that symbolically have this endowment but chose to do what this big fella is doing---sitting on his ass.

For the biblical types, we have this one. In light of the fact they we may be looking at a currency war and sure as hell have been looking at huge usury fees from the banksters, this one rings true---might even make me a Christian.




For this one, I need to say little. It just reads well and seems to say something without saying anything. He said, "To sin by silence makes cowards of men."

No comments:

Post a Comment