Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Doing My Thing

Here is a picture of Ann dancing and me playing the fiddle---maybe forty years from now! We are old but not yet coots, not shrives, maybe duffers and not one foot in the grave. I see a few new names on my readers list, made up mostly of yahoos we have known through the years and still know, I guess. Just thought I would say howdy-howdy and I don't want none of your stinking money 'cause we're just friends, if you know what I mean.

Also wanted to let you'al know that this writin' is full of errors because it is not really proofed, usually because it is too late at night and I don't know no better. So I am lookin' for a little toleration and imagination, along with intensification. Also keep in mind that a person can make a comment if'n your so inclined. Some of you I just don't see that much due to distance which makes it hard to yell that far, unlike the ones around here that I can yell at just 'cross the holler.

This photo is actually the one I used on my most recent wine project. Made a nice label and set off Wright's Road Killed Specialities. "We find it we use it, dead or alive." I think the picture is Paul a member of our band. Oh, just remebered he plays the banjo---if you can call that an musical instrument.

Today is another day we are not being flooded, we re not rioting because of a food price increase, the county is not being invaded and I am very warm next to a toasty fire. Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment