Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Loving the Laugh


Here is the truth. Laughing is a trip. Not only is the act of doing it probably really, really good for me, or others, but it is usually been the result of a nice use of the language through the telling of some anecdote, or tawdry comment or stupid tale of success or failure. Oh yes, there are ribald stories and some time just expressions, the twisting of a face and boy is it fun.

This sums it. What a way to live a life. I give thanks for jackasses like this. I almost think that throw in a caring family, health, large fistfulls of the natural world, those friends and many material things could be discarded and I could still get by. Oh, I guess I would need to be able to brew elixir, the spirit of the Gods that just gives that edge. It is natures gift along with food, I suppose. What can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment