Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sculpture---My Actual Work

I know that some individuals might question if I actually work. I do. I actually work. Now, last winter I went into a bit of a sloth mode, where I seemed to fancy hanging by the stove reading, writing, drooling (while sleeping)  and lounging. I was pathetic in some ways and I know I used Lyme disease as an excuse but it was never really confirmed.


I am now suspecting that sitting on one's ass can in itself cause problems, so this year I am really trying to be up and about, doing work while standing on my feet. Still, it hurts, every joint needs a nice infusion of vitamin I. I'm cool, I cut wood, split wood play with the International M, am not drooling as much and making sculpture.


The best part of it is the warmth of the studio/man cave/motor shop. The stove is fired up and there in the depths it all happens. Now bring oon the buyers. Bring them hot and heavy. Ah, who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment