Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Running of the 1923 M International

I have been idled by the plague---and the fact Ann was away. Now that I am recovered and in good spirits, I wanted to get down to something serious. This would be the running of the Model M International single cylinder 3 hp engine.

We have had this beauty for some time and it has run on occasion, but it has been sporadic and there was that fire at the engine show. It has all been fun, and entertaining but it is now time to make it for real, make it so that it can do work.

We are not sure just what that work is just yet but we have plans, maybe for the revolution where it could be used to imitate the firing of a machine gun, or just to scare crows off the corn crop. So here it is.

Now I know that readers are going to find this immensely exciting and they should know there is a larger presentation. For now I will be lucky if it shows here. It may come to pass I'll have to do a YouTube link. Lets do it. You may want to sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment