Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Tick Repellant

It is not often I share my possible investment ideas. The reason being simple, I don't want to share all the wealth I know I can generate from this, but tonight I am offering this up. I am doing it because I may lack the expertise to implement the patent, or figure out the chemistry needed to make it marketable.

Admittedly, I do know some of the chemistry, but it is more a problem of capturing it in a carrier, or might it be called a applicator liquid, I suppose it could be an aerosol , but in reality I need a facilitator in the form of an applicant to adhere it to a persons body.

I should also mention that there is a certain urgency in this application because of two reasons. One being the need to stop the spread of the insidious ticks that are now carrying around numerous diseases known to afflict humans. It would also appear that every fricking tick in the woods has something. It is just a matter of it getting its teeth into soft human butts. Clearly, Wisconsin is infested beyond recognition with ticks and are keeping development away, which is good, but it is, at times keeping me out of the woods and when I fall asleep while hunting--which may involve laying on the ground, the feeling of the little suckers having their way with me is unpleasant if not disgusting. We need this repellant now.


To top it off, this repellant also will solve part of the global warming issue because it involves using up CO2. By implementing this discovery it is possible other vermin might also be repelled. Unfortunately, one of them might be other people but that is where the innovative chemistry has to come into play. I need a compound that, when combined with my invention will negate the somewhat offensive odor of the active ingredient.

I have considered using the essence of one of the true bugs, better know as the stink bug, because it seems not to have any ill side affects when in the presence of this compound.

In any case, let me address the discovery. I have noticed, along with my brother Crow (and he is astute in the woods----and a great attractor of ticks as can be confirmed by his non-stop use of Doxycycline) that the fumes of the chain saw keep away ticks---yes, and chicks. Never have we come back with a tick after cutting fire wood. Not a Wood Tick or a Deer Tick. The little bastards simply don't like chainsaws. So we have concluded that the exhaust of the chain saw has repellant properties. The trick is to bottle it. Now, we know it has CO2 in it along with a few other compounds, like formaldehyde, heavy metals,etc.,  left over from the combustion of fossil fuels and also a little water. But mostly it is CO2. So that has to be the trick.

Initially we thought of just getting real small chainsaws and run them all the time we are in the woods but found them clearly prohibitive while trying to lure the old lady into a "woodsy". In addition, it was scarring the shit out of the deer, not to mention the turkeys and all the other song birds---not that I was hunting the song birds again.

So, I believe it is easy to see that while we have a solution here, we need some innovation of combing the essence of chainsaw with some manly scent. While we know our chainsaws exhaust, we don't know squat about body washes, soap yes, but none of those girly smelling powders and sprays. Help us out to solve the tick problems---and sequester CO2---because sure as hell nobody else is doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment